Please Release Me


I just have to give a shout-out for Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil (formerly known as Reynolds Wrap® Release® Foil - so I learned when I emailed the company). I'm very cynical and doubted the claims but had a $1 off coupon and bought some anyway. Back home I put it in the pantry and it sat…and sat…and sat on the shelf until one day I noticed it wedged under an extra roll of parchment paper. I happened to be making bbq chicken on the grill and thought, “Why not!”

It was amazing! I could not believe it actually worked as well as they said it would. However, the true test came when I made my signature overstuffed lasagna (I can never fit all the goodies in the pan). Regular foil sticks and rips the top layer off my lasagna leaving ugly bald spots; however, the Reynolds Release slipped right off leaving 100% of the cheese and sauce on the noodles. Who knew.

So, BUY IT and TRY IT!  I give Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil two thumbs waaaay up!  I gladly added it to my stash of shortcuts!

(P.S. Here's a link to a $1.25 coupon. www.reynoldspkg.com/reynoldskitchens/en/product/nonstick.asp)

No comments:

Post a Comment