An Announcement from A Good Cooker



I bestow blessings on foods I enjoy. I tout the benefits of gadgets I own. I talk up (or down) restaurants I’ve tried. I promote, advocate, recommend, and espouse all types of products and services on this blog, and I have to say – I do it all for love.

I've recently read several articles about food bloggers gaining secret compensation and benefits for praising products. I want to make it clear I never have...and never will. And, if I ever do receive gifts or perks – like the Multicolor Ceramic 7-Piece Mixing Bowl Set from Williams-Sonoma - I’ll be the first to kiss and tell. I write about what I think, what I like, and what I consider share-worthy. I have an advertisement free food blog for the same reason. No compensation and no distraction – just 100%, Grade A food blathering ala A Good Cooker.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment