No time


A Good Cooker is on Pinterest now.  At first I was not interested in the slightest.  Between two blogs, two twitters, school, and a life, I didn't see how I had the time for another online interest.  

But, then I saw how convenient it made the organization all of my food related favorites and how investing a little bit of time would save me time in the future, so I caved.  If you are on Pinterest, let me know.  And...if you have time, take a peek through mine.  

Mind you, it's still a work in progress...  

http://pinterest.com/agoodcooker/ 

2 comments:

  1. I save all my favorite recipes, what I want for the new house, painting ideas... the list is endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I don't have to dig through my favorites on Twitter and my computer to find recipes! It's definitely worth the trouble! Thanks for reading...

    ReplyDelete